St. Philip’s continues to follow the official guidelines from the MN Department of Health and CDC.
Expectations for Congregants During Sanctuary Worship:
If you are in a high-risk category, not feeling well or have traveled recently, please continue to worship with us online. If you feel it’s safe to worship in person, we kindly ask that you:
- Maintain 6 feet physical distance from those not in your group
- Wear your mask, even while singing (masks are provided by the entrance doors)
- Utilize hand sanitizer that is available at all entrances
- Pick up your sealed communion cup prior to taking your seat in the Sanctuary
- Fill out the Connection Card on the St. Philip’s App
- Use St. Philip’s secure App for your offering, if possible. No touch giving plates are located near the main doors.
- Fill the Sanctuary from the front to the back upon arriving, and exit from the back to the front upon leaving
- Safe socialize with others outside in the parking lot, should you choose to do so
- Sign up for our electronic means of communication, as we are currently not providing printed bulletins
- Feel safe in knowing that the staff conducts a regular cleaning and disinfection schedule
Meetings and Ministries:
Our top priority is to keep our congregation safe while still serving God. We encourage small groups to continue using online meeting options. Otherwise, rooms may be occupied at 50% capacity. Please contact Jeannine [JeannineA@splcmn.org] or Katie [KatieS@splcmn.org] to reserve a room. Room guidelines will be provided.
Until further notice, the office will remain closed. Staff continues to work and can be reached via email, text, or phone. We ask that you do not come to the office during this time. Please contact the church office [763-571-1500] or the staff member directly. Click here for our team’s contact information.